Bounce Mentoring offer assistance and mentoring to newly arrived refugees in the community. If you’d like to explore, discover, be innovative, and further develop your skills while contributing to the growth of this not-for-profit organization please contact Ali Nguyen at email@example.com.
If you’re from Melbourne and would like to be involved with Bounce as a MENTOR or VOLUNTEER, click here. You can be a mentor, a general volunteer (member without position) or a committee member (see below for further details).
If you’re new to Australia and would like to find out how you can get a mentor with Bounce, Become a mentee!.
Committee Positions available at BOUNCE Mentoring
- ASSISTANT PROJECT COORDINATOR (NORTH WEST) – added 5th May 2014
- ASSISTANT PROJECT COORDINATOR (SOUTH EAST) – added 5th May 2014
- HR ASSISTANT – added 5th May 2014
- LEGAL COORDINATOR – added 5th May 2014
- SENIOR SECRETARY – added 25th July 2014
- TRANSLATOR AND INTERPRETER – added 5th May 2014
What’s a member without position (general volunteer)?
If you would simply like to be involved, without a specific position or set of responsibilities, you can become a general volunteer. This involves keeping up to date with what’s going on and attending events/programs where you’re available to help out and give us a helping hand!
Find out more about being a mentor at BOUNCE Mentoring
- VOLUNTEER MENTOR (GENERAL) – added 5th May 2014